BUSINESS SKILL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME:-
Business Skill Development Programme is conducted for the students of Engineering/ Technical & Management Colleges/Insitution, after signing a memorandum of undertaking (MOU) between Director MSME DI, Ludhiana & Head of the Institutions. Duration of the programme is one month. The main objectives of the programme are as under:
1. To impart business management skills & encourage the educated youth to start their own Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises this will be a instrument for employment generation after identification of suitable projects by them.
2. To facilitate industry and academic institution interaction.
3. To make the participants interact with visiting expert guest faculties invited from various organizations with a mission to create practical knowledge among the participants helping them ultimately in developing their personality.
4. To promote with in group learning, by ensuring a heterogeneous group of participants by making it possible for the ideas to flow.
5. It is ensure that the academic curriculum of the participants does not get disturbed due to the programme.
6. Inviting of expert guest faculties from various organizations/institutions such as SIDBI, DIC, NSIC, KVIC/ KVIB, Financial Institutions and consultants, Professionals representatives from the Industry besides the in house faculty from MSME Development Institute, Ludhiana.