Name & Contact details of Export Facilitation Centre (EFC) In charge at MSME-DFO, Ludhiana
Name: Shri Krishan Kumar, Assistant Director
Mobile: 09582378486Email ID: email@example.com
Address: MSME-DFO, Ludhiana, Industrial Area-B, Opposite Sangeet Cinema, Near Pratap Chowk, Ludhiana - 141003
Name & Contact details of EFC In charge at Central Tool Room (CTR), Ludhiana
Name: Shri Mrinankush Datta, Engineer
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Address: A-5, Focal Point Rd, Phase V, Focal Point, Ludhiana, Punjab 141010
Highlights of Functions & Services of Export Facilitation Centre (EFC) at MSME-DFO, Ludhiana:
The Export Facilitation Centre (EFC) at MSME - DFO, Ludhiana provides handholding support to MSME
existing as well as prospective exporters. The objective is to help MSME competitive enough to meet
global standards which will help MSMEs
to target the Global customers and international markets.
- Dissemination of Information of schemes being provided by the Govt to Exporters and provide handholding support to avail benefits from schemes.
- Provides handholding support to MSMEs for export procedures and documentations.
- Supports MSMEs to search & explore export markets for their products and services.
- Provides assistance to exporters to avail credits through financial institutions.
- Encouraging MSME exporters for Technology up-gradation and adopt modern methods of international marketing to meet requirements Global Market.
- Training Programmes are being organizing by this office for existing & prospective MSMEs to educate them the procedures & documentations, compliances & standards, packaging & labelling, Containers & Custom Clearance etc., which are required for export
FOREIGN TRADE POLICY
Foreign Trade Policy is a set of guidelines and instructions established by the DGFT in matters related to the import and export of goods in India. The Government of India, Ministry of Commerce and Industry announces Export Import Policy every five years. The new FTP (2015-20) came into force w.e.f 01/04/2015. The export Import Policy (EXIM Policy) is updated every year on the 31st of March and the modifications, improvements and new schemes are effective w.e.f. 1st April of every year
More information about Foreign Trade Policy is available at: